Apr 6, 2009

House Calls Home Improvement Show Wbix 1060 am

"HOUSE CALLS HOME IMPROVEMENT SHOW WITH JIM LAMARR"
I would like to thank all the listeners to my new show House Calls Home improvement show on WBIX 1060 am "the business station" I just finished my fifth show this past Saturday and am extremely greatful and humbled by the overwhelming response to the show. I promise to continue to interact with all our listeners and of course J.M.L. Custom Building & Design inc. Customers to provide a trusted source for all your home improvement questions and concerns. I will also make myself available to look at listeners projects as i have done so since the show started. Please tell all your friends to listen to my show "House Calls Home Improvement show" New Englands Home Improvement Show on WBIX 1060 am The business station saturday mornings at 10 am. Thank You from your humble host Jim Lamarr visit our website often to keep up with our House Calls promotions Thank You

No comments: